Nothing of note.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don’t make resolutions.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Colleen has spawned another podling.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No people, but we’re all gonna miss Jellybean.
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
A peaceful life.
7. What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Every war and holiday that was ruined with drama and bullshit.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Sticking to my mantra.
9. What was your biggest failure?
My inability to help those who needed it the most.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Didn’t really get sick, but my back and hips have hurt most of the year.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Got the deal of a century on a Tau army.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My crew, every one of them is special……in every sense of the word.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
I choose not to be depressed, I don’t know if I was appalled by anything, but I was certainly disappointed in a few people’s choices.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Rent, Car, bills and games.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Watchmen was good, don’t know if I would consider myself really x3 excited though.
16. What song(s) will always remind you of 2009?
The End is the Beginning is the End.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Neither, I choose to be numb.
b) thinner or fatter? Probably fatter
c) richer or poorer? Poorer, definitely
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Reading, SCA, gaming with friends.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Wasting time in a dead end relationship.
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Don’t know yet. Probably sleep late and sit around painting mini’s all day since the house will be empty.
21. How will you be spending New Years?
Destroying my liver with my crew.
22. Did you fall in love in 2009?
23. How many one-night stands?
None, even if they were an option, there is no point to them anyway.
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Heroes, Battlestar Galactica
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
Paul of Dune
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
RockBand.....it is the awesome.
28. What did you want and get?
My back finally popped back into place after a week of agony.
29. What did you want and not get?
A life free from drama
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
The Watchmen, Star Trek, Paranormal Activity.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Dinner at Ali-Baba’s with a few people, turned 39 this year.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Less pain and the ability to sleep.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
34. What kept you sane?
My crew and some serious personal mental discipline.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Don’t know any.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Obamacare and anything else that is going to steal my paycheck in the name of Socialism.
37. Who did you miss?
I choose not to miss anyone.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
I met only a few new people and haven’t interacted with any of them sufficiently to judge their character.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:
Everyone lies……thank you House.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
When you see a man and he's standin' alone
Well you might just take him for an easy mark
And there's many a man has tried his hand
And there's worse than wolves in the borderland dark
From the savage men to the government hounds
Try to take what's yours and tear you through
But them that run with me got my back
It's a fool don't know that his family's his crew
Don't tell me what I cannot do
Don't think I've got to run from you